Our 10 Step Guide on Social Distancing and What Our Company Is Doing To Stay Safe
1. Employees have to complete a self-declaration form every day confirming that they have not observed or experienced any COVID-19 symptoms and that they understand and agree to follow the relevant Coronavirus protocols like social distancing and wearing masks.
2. Employees who become infected with the virus must not show up to work, or in case that they do show up, they shall be immediately directed to isolate and seek medical attention.
3. Vehicle cabs (frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, seat belts, handbrake, gear knob, steering wheel etc.) and load areas, and any operational tools and equipments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised every day using our Fogging Machine
4. Vehicle blankets (paper and/or woollen) and webs are being changed frequently and being kept aside for a minimum of 72 hours before being reused.
5. Reporting times for our employees have been spread out throughout the day to reduce the number of employees present at the end and beginning of each shift.
6. Health and wellness checks are done at the beginning of each day, which includes taking temperature readings of all our staff.
7. Employees are required to wash their hands properly on an hourly basis and also sanitise their gloves where applicable. Where this is not possible, employees are directed to use alcohol based hand sanitisers during their day to day operations.
8. We have provided PPE to all our employees, including but not limited to the items in the list below;
- – Work Gloves
- – Face Visor
- – Disposable Face masks or a washable mouth/nose protection item
9. A maximum of 2 employees are allowed to travel in the cab of the car at any given time, additional employees must travel using other cars when coming to/from the site.
10. Our employees are required to adhere to strict social distancing protocols when working as well as avoid accessing restricted areas like landings, staircases, hallways and also wait for co-workers to leave car load areas before accessing these spaces.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the safety measures we have implement, please do not hesitate to contact us.