Office Removal Services Swindon in Wiltshire
A.Luckes & Son an experienced office mover for Swindon in Wiltshire also specialise in Commercial Moves and can help you move your business to a new location. If you are planning to move to another building or want to move your business to a different office in the same building, or somewhere in Swindon or beyond, we will ensure this is done in a timely and orderly way keeping any disruption to a minimum.
We believe that good planning is key to ensuring a smooth and successful move. Our dedicated team works with you to plan your Business Relocation in Wiltshire. We have over 25 years of experience in the Removals Industry so we know that every move is different and therefore needs a bespoke Relocation Plan that is tailored to suit your needs and time frame.
Get A Free Moving Quote
Move & Project Management For Businesses
A.Luckes & Son Ltd understands how important pre-planning and project management are. Our Commercial Relocation Project Manager will prepare an operational plan for all major moves in Swindon or Wiltshire including the following:
If you appoint us, then you can be sure that our Commercial Relocations Project Manager will be on-site in Wiltshire when your office move are in their critical stages. This will enable our Project Manager to oversee the smooth implementation of the Moving Day Plan and also to explain everything to you. If you have any concerns, you have a direct point of contact as our manager is on-site.
Furniture Dismantled & Reassembled
Our vehicles contain an array of protective covers and equipment to assist our team in ensuring that our clients’ office furniture is both transported safely and installed safely.
Archive Storage & Retrieval
We offer businesses secure and cost-effective Archive storage solutions. Our facility is fully alarmed and with 24/7 CCTV you can be sure that your Archiving is in safe hands. Your documents remain confidential and secure at all times.
We give all clients a Unique Account Code which we use in all transactions related to their Archive Storage. We offer:
Commercial Storage Services
We offer businesses secure and cost-effective storage solutions in Wiltshire. Our facility is fully alarmed and with 24/7 CCTV. Find out more.
Our containers measure 5ft x 7ft x 8ft and hold 250cuft of effects when loaded correctly. Containerised storage limits the handling of goods and is a fast and secure method of storage. These containers can be loaded at our warehouse in Swindon or at your premises on board our purpose built containerised storage vehicles.
A Luckes & Son have carried out commercial moves in several industrial estates and business parks catering to a range of sectors, including manufacturing, logistics, technology, and more.
Here’s a list of some of the popular industrial estates in Swindon & Wiltshire:
- Hawke Ridge Business Park – Located near Westbury, this modern business park offers a variety of industrial, warehouse, and office spaces.
- West Wilts Trading Estate – Situated in Westbury, this is one of the largest trading estates in the area, housing a wide range of businesses.
- Porte Marsh Industrial Estate – Located in Calne, this industrial estate is home to a mix of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Techno Trading Estate – Situated in Swindon, known for accommodating a variety of businesses, from light industrial units to warehouses and offices.
- White Horse Business Park – Located in Trowbridge, it offers a professional environment for businesses with modern office and industrial spaces.
Clearwater Business Park – An estate in Swindon known for its clean, professional environment catering to businesses looking for office space with the added benefit of light industrial units.
Kemble Enterprise Park – Located near Cirencester, just outside Wiltshire’s border but serving the Wiltshire business community, offering a range of hangar, office, and light industrial spaces particularly attractive to aviation and technology sectors.
- River Ray Industrial Estate – Based in Swindon, it caters to various industrial and warehousing needs.
- Bowerhill Industrial Estate – Situated in Melksham, this estate supports a range of industrial operations and businesses.
- Salisbury Business Park – Located in Salisbury, it is known for its strategic location and hosts various companies in office and industrial sectors.
- Hillmead Industrial Estate – Based in Swindon, it offers industrial units suitable for a variety of business needs.
- Northacre Industrial Park – Located in Westbury, this industrial park is designed to support the needs of both manufacturing and distribution businesses.
Glenmore Business Park – Located in Chippenham, offering modern business units for small to medium-sized businesses in a range of sectors including professional services, light manufacturing, and distribution.
Castledown Business Park – Situated in Ludgershall, near Andover, focusing on providing spaces for industrial, technology, and office-based businesses with an emphasis on defense technology due to its proximity to military installations.